Our EGM will take place this Wednesday (24th January) at 8PM. The purpose of the EGM is to advise members of the changes to the rules following the consultations that have taken place over the last few months.
To attend the EGM you will need to be a 2024 member. So if you have not yet re-joined you will need to visit here to do so. The meeting will be facilitated on Discord using the BDRA voice channel to which all members have / will be added.
The new rules for 2024 which you are invited to read through before the meeting can be found here. The principle changes are:
- Notifications in respect of events deviating away from the ‘standard’ ruleset
- Clarification on the selection of the national team
- Inclusion of a requirement to advertise events
- Updating of the track specification
- A tidying up of competition procedures
- A change to 3 fastest laps within the time period during qualifying
- General updates to the Technical rules, in part to align with FAI procedures.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
-The BDRA Committee